Sales Operations Manager
Thirty Three Threads is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join their team in North County San Diego.
Thirty Three Threads echoes the spirit of the active lifestyle known on the 33rd parallel. North County San Diego is where we call home and it is here that our story and collection of specialty brands comes to life.
Thirty Three Threads houses two unique brands, ToeSox and Tavi Noir. Each brand has a unique point of view and creates products inspired by our customer’s active lifestyle. Our DNA originates in the world of bare foot fitness, such as Pilates, barre, and yoga, yet our wide variety of products meet our consumer’s needs beyond the studio and into every facet of their daily life. Our company values are founded on quality products, superior customer service and fostering a high energy work environment that is supportive and fun.
With products sold in over 3,000 outlets in 55 countries, Thirty Three Threads is a global leader in active footwear. We are excited to expand our team with opportunities to grow and be part of life on the 33 parallel.
The Sales Operations position requires a very unique blend of analytical and technical skills with an eye toward utilizing information and data to improve customer service and ultimately increase revenue. The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the Sales Management Team and Executive Team; their primary functions will be oversight of our increasingly complex key accounts, as well as diligent management of the order book. The support provided by the Sales Operations Manager will be critical to the success of 33T’s complex organization. This position will require a willingness to work cooperatively with and provide great customer service to nearly every department within 33T, as well as our largest and most strategic wholesale customers, and our outside sales team.
Reports to: VP of Sales
• Train, manage, and lead the customer service team
• Direct daily/weekly tasks of the customer service team to provide best in class service
• Providing reporting and training necessary to allow Customer Service team to assist customers and sales team in maximizing shipment of booked orders and creating opportunities to increase sales.
• Managing, protecting, and optimizing the order file
• Manage Key account orders from order inception to delivery, insuring accuracy at every step including but not limited to all aspects of incoming and outgoing EDI documents, discounts, pricing, ship dates, season, and ship to addresses.
• Liaise with Production, Shipping, Allocation, Customers, Customer Service, and Sales (Internal/External) to ensure accurate and timely shipping of orders.
• Act as Sales liaison for all operational and logistics business units.
• Assist with logistics, inventory levels, inventory movement, and fulfillment to ensure efficient order processing
• Process and procedure assessment, implementation, training and documentation.
• Sales calendar development, implementation, and adherence
• Assist in the development of company revenue targets, reporting on progress toward company targets, and assisting in strategic planning to meet targets.
• Work with Executive and Management Team to develop departmental and executive dashboards.
• Continue to assess the current reporting processes and suggest improvements in information, delivery and medium (excel, html, SAP, SharePoint).
• Resident expert on efficient and accurate utilization of EDI.
• All tasks related to set up, maintenance and management of the EDI system.
• Identify areas of organizational weakness and recognize areas of opportunity.
• Set-up and maintenance of 33Threads B2B site.
• Support direct business by ensuring the proper functioning of retail order process through web site
• Drive the Sample process from forecasting, allocation, kit creation, order uploads, and distribution.
• Overseas general SAP functionality including Implementing new technologies
• Assist in research and implementation of CRM
• Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
• 3-5 years of Sales Operations Experience in a related industry
• Experience with the management of a customer service or sales team
• Experience in creating and analyzing sales reports and recognizing potential opportunities
• Extensive experience with ERP’s and CRM’s
• Preferably experience in selecting and implementing a CRM
• Expert in the use of excel.
• Database mining and management a plus
• Experience with SQL server or Express, Power Pivot, or Microsoft BI a plus
• Experience with SAP or SAP by Design a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• An understanding and appreciation barre, Pilates, yoga, and general fitness activities
• Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
To apply, please submit here